Conveniently located in Fortitude Valley close to public transport, we are a dynamic yet modern outbound call centre. We work with some of Australia’s and New Zealand’s most recognisable charities such as Greenpeace Australia, Cancer Council and WWF to raise awareness about their work and to seek funding for their beneficiaries.
ABOUT IVE (Formerly Pareto Phone):
IVE is Australia’s leading holistic marketing company. With an unmatched breadth and depth of offering, we guide our clients from idea to execution. Our landscape is constantly shifting and evolving. As marketing natives, so are we. We are forever seeking new ways to navigate the marketing maze and connect our clients with customers. Wherever, whenever. Specialising in creative, data-driven communications, integrated marketing, production and distribution, we bring together the capabilities, specialists and technology needed to make customer connection seamless.
Beyond all our offerings and capabilities, it’s our people who make IVE what it is today. The commitment, talent and stability of our 1,900 staff remain at the core of our capacity to consistently deliver for our clients. As part of our IVE Care program, we invest significantly into employee wellbeing, diversity & inclusion, and workplace health & safety. This has helped us to remain the employer of choice across all sectors that we operate in and attract the best talent.
- Outbound calling to raise funds on behalf of our clients
- Passionate delivery of sales scripts as naturally as possible
- Consistent achievement of individual and team based results
- Implementation of ongoing Coaching & Development
- Proactively work with your Team Leader to achieve maximum productivity
Join a diverse team that is genuinely passionate about helping people, in a positive, respectful and enjoyable working environment. Our people are the strength of our business. Enjoy getting involved in our office fundraising activities like our talent shows, bake sales and dress up days all for a good cause. Our company values of Expertise, Integrity and Passion really resonate with our employees.
- Room for growth and opportunity – All our team leaders, sales coaches and various other operations staff all started as fundraisers!
- Full time up to 38 hours per week on a casual basis with a view to go permanent after 3 months
- Take advantage of our employee Refer a Friend program which offers a generous $150 incentive for you if your referral stays for 3 months
- Team games and activities with free pizza lunches and various other prizes as bonus incentives for your hard work
- Enjoy sharing your day with some of IVE’s furry friends with our open-door employee pet policy!
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Tele-sales, call centre, face to face sales or fundraising experience will be highly regarded
- Confident phone manner, capable of asking for money and a likeable outgoing personality
- Resilient and persistent with a goal oriented drive
- Great work ethic, self-motivated and team oriented
- Have a great attitude and a willingness to learn and grow
Select ‘Apply for this job’ or email: firstname.lastname@example.org and quote reference PM3230320.
For any further questions regarding the job ad, please call Virginia on 07 3015 4065 during normal business hours, Monday to Friday.
Travellers with approved working rights in Australia are welcome to apply