NIGHT ALLOCATOR- REFRIGERATED FREIGHT
Hernes Freight Service is an interstate transport company specializing in refrigerated freight. Hernes moves high value temperature controlled fresh produce, confectionery, meat, dairy and manufactured food products around Australia.
A vacancy currently exists at our Lismore NSW, or Archerfield QLD for an experienced Night Shift line haul operation.
Using your great coordination capabilities, you will ensure that freight is dispatched within specified time frames and within temperature tolerances.
This position will play a critical role in the effectiveness and efficiency of our interstate line haul operation.
- Daily fleet optimization
- Meeting a high level of customer satisfaction
- Ensuring all freight is transported within correct temperature zones
- Ensuring all transport operations comply with Hernes WHS Policies.
- Ensure all operations comply with Chain of Responsibility, fatigue and Mass Management Legislation
- Ensure all reporting functions are completed each day and on time
In this role you will need to:
- Have the ability to effectively deal with staff and customer issues
- Be computer savvy although training will be provided
- Be self motivated
- Be reliable and result driven
- Have great communication skills
- Be a team player
- Be cool and level headed
- Have exceptional organizational skills
Previous experience in coordinating interstate line haul services in refrigerated transport industry or similar role will be highly regarded
Role can be based in Brisbane or Lismore.
If you are keen to further your career, or take a new challenge, we would like to hear from you.
Please note only short list applicants will be notified.
Please apply through Seek or email your Resume and References to firstname.lastname@example.org