Digital Dealer is looking for a capable Digital Coordinator to join our Team!
Digital Dealer is breaking new ground in the Automotive industry.
Our technology encompasses a suite of Internet products and solutions to Automotive Groups and Manufacturers that enhance our clients’ efficiency and profitability.
Working in a creative and collaborative environment, our Toowong office has firm plans for future growth. But to do so we need you!
- Attractive salary and incentives on offer
- Be part of a great team environment
- On the job training & development!
We’re currently looking for a team player with a can-do attitude, a penchant for problem-solving, and a serious focus on the detail to join our team as a Digital Coordinator.
At Digital Dealer we are committed to the development of our people and provide ongoing career coaching and mentoring.
WHAT THE ROLE WILL INVOLVE
- Provide digital services and account management of clients across website and digital marketing solutions
- Being involved in various stages of website production
- Graphic design for web and digital marketing
- Utilising Google Analytics and Webmaster Tools to improve website effectiveness
- Understanding client requirements and finding the right digital solutions to meet their needs
- Working closely with internal teams to communicate client requirements, expectations and share required information
- Living and breathing online marketing
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR IN AN APPLICANT?
- A good eye for design with solid experience in Adobe Photoshop
- Proficient in HTML and CSS
- Digital Marketing experience in Google Ads, Facebook Ads, EDM and SEO
- A passion for client service and a willingness to exceed client expectations
- Confidence in putting forward your recommendations based on your ability to gain insight and build and maintain relationships
- Confidence in the delivery of client service, particularly meetings, presentations and other communication
- A ‘can-do’ attitude that can be applied to your clients’ work, the team around you and the business as a whole
- Ability to be level-headed when dealing with multiple clients and see the value in collaborating with a team
- A proven passion and experience across all things digital
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Organised and exceptionally detail orientated to manage projects with many moving parts
Salary: Salary will be offered based on experience.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious person to really make their mark.
All experienced digital marketers and account co-ordinators/executives are welcome to apply.
No recruitment companies please.