Due to the exciting expansion of LEAD Childcare, we are in search of a passionate, dynamic and goal-driven Early Childhood Teachers to join our team.
We are offering an opportunity for an Early Childhood Teacher to work within our Reggio inspired learning environments.
About LEAD Childcare:
LEAD Childcare is a provider of high quality and innovative Early Childhood Education and Care with an extensive footprint across Queensland. Our practices are guided through an underpinning value of Learning, Engagement, Agency and Development (collaborating as ‘LEAD’ Childcare).
At LEAD Childcare, we firmly believe children come first. Our inclusive practices are centred around the Reggio Emilia philosophy. We support individualised learning styles that apply self-directed, experiential learning in “home style” environments.
Through a collaborative partnership with our families and communities, we aspire to develop and empower our children with life-long learning skills, to ensure they are equipped and ready for their futures.
Essential Criteria for Position:
We request that all candidates write a response to the Essential criteria below, to be considered for an interview.
- Demonstrated passion for growing our next generation.
- Working as part of a community of learners.
- Demonstrated ability to develop an educational program involving observation, planning and implementing learning experiences to promote children’s development, evaluating, and keeping appropriate records.
- Demonstrated understanding of the Reggio Emilia approach, Early Years’ Learning Framework, National Regulations and National Quality Standards.
- Demonstrated excellent communication and organisational skills.
- A demonstrated ability to make meaningful connections with families and the community.
- Approved ACECQA qualifications, as required under the regulations.
- Hold a current Teaching qualification, or working towards
- Current First Aid certificate (HLTAID004).
- Current CPR certificate (HLTAID001).
- Current Asthma and Anaphylaxis Management Training certificate.
- Current Working with Children check (or Blue Card), as required under the legislation.
- Current Child Protection certificate.
LEAD Childcare Early Childhood Teachers have fantastic opportunities to participate in monthly mentoring Sessions with our Curriculum Consultant. Networking opportunities will be possible with other nearby services to strengthen collaboration and professional growth.
- Staff Discounted Child Care.
- Attractive remuneration for the right applicant.
- Opportunities for learning and career growth.
- Access to high quality professional development.
- Working for a family-owned and operated organisation with access to an involved and engaged Approved Provider.
- Supportive Management structure.
Successful short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview and role-specific essential criteria assessment.
To apply, please email your resume and responses to “Essential Criteria for All Positions” to firstname.lastname@example.org.