Isuzu UTE Australia (IUA) is the national distributor of the highly successful D-MAX and MU-X product range. IUA are currently experiencing strong growth within the market place and require a dynamic, innovative IT Helpdesk Officer to join our IT Team at our Head Office in Cannon Hill.
About the role
Reporting to the IT Manager, you will be responsible for the day to day operation of the IT Helpdesk function to support business operations for both internal staff and dealers. This position is also responsible for coordinating and supporting Helpdesk activities for other IT staff, and for providing training to support the business users. This is a maternity relief opportunity with potential to transition into a full-time role for the right candidate.
What you need
You are currently part-way through or have recently graduated university with strong academic results and or have 1 to 2 years commercial experience within a similar role. You have a proven ability to develop stakeholder relationships and as an excellent communicator, customer focus is your forte along with a “roll your sleeves up” work ethic.
Some of your key responsibilities will include:
- Helpdesk Operation and Management
- Ensure all IT requests are correctly logged and categorised
- Ensure IT requests are actioned in a timely manner and details of activities recorded
- Manage and support IT platforms (including hardware, operating systems and business software)
- Understand and document operating platforms as they relate to business use of IT Systems
- Manage system access including logins and passwords
- Prepare Monthly IT Helpdesk reports
- Infrastructure & Operations
- Support hardware including laptops, monitors, network, servers and phones.
- Support company and dealer laptop fleet including SOE troubleshooting, repairs, development and deployment
- Support & Training
- Provide support for business applications, IT infrastructure and computer users
- Document support procedures and for IT Staff to follow
What you need
- A degree qualification in IT or relevant experience
- Experience in a similar role would be advantageous
- Ability to set goals and action plans
- Excellent customer service communication skills
- High level analytical skills
- Evaluate and Implement Systems Infrastructure
- Linux & Windows Server Management
- Desktop Management
- Change Control
- Test management
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite
- Possession of Open Drivers Licence
What we offer
- Values based company in growth mode
- Vehicle leasing and purchase option
- Exciting projects & initiatives
How to Apply
Still interested? We prefer to deal with you directly, so please submit your CV and cover letter as per the below, letting us know how your skills suit the selection criteria.
Please apply by copying and pasting the web link provided in a new browser – https://hr.iua.net.au/jobs.php by 31 January 2020.
If you would like to view the Position Description please email email@example.com.
Please note that applications from agencies will not be considered at this time. To be eligible to apply for this role you must be legally permitted to work in Australia.