Trainer and Assessor
(Minimum 30 hours per week)
Location: North Brisbane
Health Industry Training is committed to providing high quality training courses in accessible, supportive and flexible learning environments, Australia wide. Our courses are specifically designed, ensuring students are equipped with the necessary knowledge, skills and practical experience needed to secure a place in the health sector. We pride ourselves on providing our students with the freedom to study their way, and at their pace, with the support of qualified trainers.
We are seeking a highly motivated and supportive trainer to train and assess our students completing qualifications in health related courses including health administration, medical practice assisting and practice management. Deliver methods include distance education throughout Australia and classroom based accredited training at our Aspley office.
It is anticipated that the successful applicant will have the industry experience to train and assess qualifications relating to health and practice management In addition, the successful applicant will have the following:
- Experience in assessment validation and assessment development
- Current industry experience in practice management (essential)
- MUST have a current Certificate IV in Training and Assessment
- Well-developed interpersonal and communication skills, be enthusiastic and approachable.
- High level of administration, computer and organisational skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Must be able to travel
- Demonstrated capacity to train and assess students using a variety of delivery methods.
- Demonstrated ability to write assessment tools and participate in assessment validation.
- Relevant and current industry recognised vocational competencies and experience in relevant health qualifications to be delivered.
- Ability to meet deadlines, manage resources and legislative requirements.
- Demonstrated ability to positively respond to the new directions and to the demands of the training market, to develop a wider range of skills and to deal with a diverse clientele.
- High level of written, oral, presentation and interpersonal communication skills.
- High level of administrative, organisational and time management skills.
- Demonstrated commitment to self-development with the focus on qualifications/skills update and current industry practices.
To apply please forward your resume and responses to the above selection criteria to Karyn at email@example.com
Applications close 23 February 2020 for immediate start