The Grove Early Learning is about learning through play, and thinking differently so if you are innovative, love to think outside the box and are looking to grow within a business model all about valuing, supporting and encouraging the team to thrive, then you must apply NOW.
Our Service is based in Kelvin Grove. We are looking for an exceptional Educational Leader to take our team to the next level in our journey of educational practice. Are you ready to challenge yourself, build your skills and make a significant difference to children and educators? Are you energetic and inspiring? If this sounds like you then we have the role for you!
About the role
We are looking for someone who can help support the Service Manager, as well as work collaboratively with the team to mentor philosophy, practice and educational programs.
We are looking for someone who is passionate and has experience in implementing inspiring environments and curriculum that provoke deep learning within children.
Skills and Attitudes
To be successful for this role you need the following:
- An ability to inspire authentic learning and play opportunities for children.
- Committed to working five days a week
- Willing to work in all age groups to support all educators.
- Ability to use their Educational Leadership skills to provide support, direction and leadership in curriculum excellence.
- Ability to respond to the enquiries from all team members and support their enquiries with a journey towards embedding the service philosophy in everyday practice.
- Commitment and dedication to high quality care and education – we are committed to providing early education for the individual child.
- Ability to mentor and support the team.
- Pedagogical awareness and commitment to extending knowledge.
- A commitment to an inclusive educational program based on current research that supports individual needs.
- Love of Early Childhood Education.
- Ability to build relationships with children and adults.
- A strong understanding of the EYLF and QKLG.
- Effective communication skills and strategies that support all team members.
- Confidence in delivering an educational program that meets legislation.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Diploma of Children’s Services or higher.
- Current working with children check or exemption.
- First Aid and CPR.
- Experience as an Educational Leader.
- Experience planning and documenting children’s learning.
- Experience in a leadership role.
Benefits of Joining our Team:
- Above award
- Semi non-contact role
- Feel supported in a family owned and established centre.
- Work with like-minded passionate educators.
- Great location
- Unique and inspirational environment
- Opportunities for professional development
- Staff discounts on child care fees
If you believe you hold the above skills, knowledge, experience and attributes then you must apply NOW. Please forward your Cover Letter and Resume.