About the business
Snookums is a privately owned company . Snookums Early Learning Centre pride themselves on offering beautiful learning environments with open ended resources that create endless learning possibilities. We believe that it is through play children develop the foundations for further learning which include exploration of their environment, who they are and where they fit within the world they belong. We view children through deep respect, seeing them as capable and confident learners active in their own learning journey. We offer uninterrupted opportunities for play to occur with the space, time and resources to develop into the many possibilities children can create, explore and define.
About the role
We are currently seeking an qualified, experienced and passionate Early Childhood Teacher to join our established team of educators. The successful applicant will have ongoing support from our team including an onsite Manager.
- Take pride in the presentation of the centre.
- Possess a genuine desire and commitment for working with children.
- Be willing to work as part of a team to provide high quality care for children.
- Demonstrate excellent communication, organisation and time management skills.
- Show a clear understanding of the the NQF (National Quality Framework), and QKLG (Queensland Kindergarten Learning Guidelines)
Skills and experience
- Bachelor of Early Childhood or equivalent qualification;
- Current Senior First Aid and CPR Certificate;
- Current Anaphylaxis & Asthma Management;
- Current Working with Children Card or ability to get one;
- Have a sound knowledge of and experience with implementing the Early Years Learning Framework, National Quality Standards and Child Safety Standard
- Excellent personal presentation
- Ability to demonstrate a competent level of English, both written and spoken
- Flexibility with shifts