Ronin is one of Brisbane’s leading digital marketing agencies, headquartered in the heart of bustling Newstead.
An exciting role has opened up for an Account Manager (Digital Advertising & Copywriting), strategizing with our in-house team of creatives and techy peeps to develop engaging content and smash out some great results!
WHAT YOU WOULD DO
The main things you’ll be doing are:
- Liasing with clients, developing strategies & managing their rollout
- Directing the creative, copy & tech teams re your clients’ needs
- Writing engaging copy for blogs, shortform ads, social media channels, and websites
- Rolling out blogging, social media, advertising & EDM’s
- Working with Google Adwords, Facebook Ad Manager, and other platforms
If you love a fluid, passionate agency environment, then you’ll love this.
IS THIS FOR YOU?
If this sounds like you, then please apply:
- You’ve got a relevant degree and at least some experience.
- You’ll be inspired by the possibilities of every new client, and every new situation, and be able to brainstorm ideas to put into action.
- You’ll know your ways around stuff like Google Analytics & Adwords and Facebook Ad Manager; and have experience writing a range of copy, from blogs to short form ads.
- You’ll have excellent time management skills and attention to detail in managing how the team executes your strategies.
What are the perks?
Hanging with us! We are all really passionate about what we do, so every day feels constructive. Our whole rooftop office space is simply awesome, with fantastic views and facilities. We’re also in a REALLY great spot with heaps of food and exercise options and places for kicking back after work.
Details & How to Apply
This is a permanent casual, 9-5, Monday to Friday position with great potential for growth and advancement when you prove yourself.
There is no submission date. Instead, the role will be filled when we find the right person, so please DON’T delay in applying.
To apply, please submit your C.V. plus a separate cover letter outlining why you’d be a great fit for this role. Where possible, please also include links to and/or examples of your work, noting the role that you played in producing it.