We’re searching for a Customer Success Manager / SaaS Account Manager who will lead Way We Do’s customer success and customer support teams.
Way We Do is a Software as a Service technology platform in the RegTech, Work Management and Quality Management fields. With offices in the Redlands and Brisbane, we service innovative customers from over 20 countries who are primarily in growth mode.
Our mantra is “helping the world improve one step at a time”.
Benefits and Perks
- Work with a supportive and dedicated team
- Flexible working schedules
- Ability to work from home
- Work from a modern office in Greenslopes, with a relaxing park next door
- Nearby shops and cafes
- National and international travel
- Work with credible brands, businesses and organisations – expand your international network
- Help organisations globally make a difference in the work they do
- Company focused upon growth, offering future career acceleration opportunities
Duties and Responsibilities
- Work with Customer Success Engineers to develop and manage customer portfolios and customer plans, as well as manage your own portfolio, to grow accounts and retain customers; and to increase adoption of use cases and usage.
- Work with Customer Support to ensure effective frontline support and support content.
- Conduct direct sales activity to upgrade smaller accounts, and work with Sales to upgrade enterprise level Key Accounts.
- Create communication cadences (email, phone, meetings) to achieve customer plans and work with marketing to implement automated communication processes and content.
- Support Sales and Marketing to setup templates, contextual demo’s and run pilots.
- Analyze customer data to improve customer experience.
- Create and run product and use case training for customers, whilst creating evergreen content with Marketing. Must have confidence to be on camera e.g. YouTube videos, screencasts, webinars.
- Continuously improve customer success, onboarding and support processes; and work with the team to adopt changes.
- Mediate between clients and the organisation.
- Handle and resolve customer requests and complaints.
- Minimise customer churn and achieve churn reduction targets.
- Maintain customer and activity records and provide reporting to management.
- Sustain business growth and profitability by maximising value.
- Conduct performance reports with direct reports in conjunction with HR.
Other Duties and Responsibilities
- Aid in product design, product development, and product testing.
- Performs other functions as necessary or as assigned.
BBus/BA/BSc/BInfoTech (MBA/Master preferred)
Integrated Management Systems implementer or auditor certified (nice to have)
- Ideally 4+ years of experience in Management Consulting, Customer Success, Account Management, Business Development, or another client-facing role
- Experience in working with complex, multi-divisional, multi-geographical customers
- Strong leadership skills
- Impressive executive presence and communication abilities
- Ability to create structure in ambiguous situations and design effective processes
- Bias for action
- Passion for technology and for being a part of a fast-growing SaaS company
- Experience working with cross-functional teams (e.g. Sales, Product, Marketing, Services)
- Possess fantastic interpersonal skills and be strong leaders.
- Be highly organised and have experience directing others.
- Be excellent communicators both orally and in writing.
- Create, manipulate and utilise spreadsheets.
- Aptitude for learning and using new software.
Work shifts are required to manage meetings in different time zones.
Some travel may be required throughout Australia and to USA. Additional travel may be required to New Zealand, Canada and UK. A drivers licence and car is required to visit local customers.
We’re hiring fast, apply now
We have an immediate need for a Customer Success Manager / SaaS Account Manager. Apply today by sending a cover letter, CV and completing a short questionnaire.