Established in 2007, DCS Group Aust Pty Ltd is a Debt Agreement Administrator licensed under Australian Bankruptcy Laws. We offer a range of personal insolvency solutions (Debt Agreements, Bankruptcies, Personal Insolvency Arrangements and Hardship Plans) to people who are experiencing serious financial problems.
To learn more about our company and how we assist our clients, please visit our website www.dcsgroup.com.au
What your day will look like
You’ll be the front line of our Client Support department playing a key role across our organisation. You’ll be a problem solver, so if you’re curious and motivated to find answers, this job’s for you! You’ll love multi-tasking and working in a position where no two days are never the same. You will build on your excellent customer service skills in building rapport with our clients and you will use your negotiating skills to support customers in a sustainable way to resolve their financial problems. Adhering to compliance and providing the highest standards of customer service on each call is essential.
What’s in it for you?
You don’t need prior collections experience, though this can be advantageous. We will give you all the training required. We work hard and at a fast pace so being results focused is a must. You will receive on the job training ongoing feedback and coaching on your call quality. If you’re resilient, understanding and able to overcome objections we’d love to hear from you.
What are we looking for?
- Passionate attitude towards achieving positive results for clients.
- Build and maintain and build quality relationships that allow you to achieve the best possible results for our clients and the company
- Manage client expectations through honest feedback whilst working to get our clients a positive outcome.
- Complying with company policies and adhering to government legislation.
- Showing respect and empathy to peoples life situations is a must
To be considered for this role, you will be currently working as a Client Service/Support Officer for at least the last 2 years.
To be successful in the role, you will also need to possess the following:
- Ability to utilise your outstanding negotiation techniques whilst adhering to all regulatory guidelines.
- You will possess strong communication skills to enable our clients to clearly understand complex concepts and processes.
- You will l enjoy working in a fast paced environment utilising your multitasking skills and be able to use information at hand to quickly resolve issues.
- You will have strong maths skills and show great attention to detail.
- You will have intermediate/advanced Microsoft Office skills, typing speed of minimum 40 w/m, the ability to learn and navigate new systems with ease.
- Motivation to consistently achieve individual and team deadlines.
Why work for DCS Group?
We offer our employees a modern working environment where job satisfaction, learning and development are a top priority.
Some of our corporate benefits include free off road parking, car washing service with free pick up and drop off, annual flu shots and regular celebrations of many events throughout the year.
If you are looking for an opportunity to develop a career and learn new skills with an industry leader, this is the role for you!
Please Note: You must be a Permanent Resident or Citizen of Australia to be considered for this role. We are an equal opportunity employer with a commitment to diversity. Criminal history and financial integrity checks will also be completed for the successful candidate.
No contact from recruitment agencies or third parties, please!