We are a fast growing, forward thinking company providing specialist advice, procurement and personalised energy management to global companies and some of Australia’s largest energy users. Risk mitigation, cost minimisation and portfolio optimisation are at the forefront of service delivery to our clients.
Based within the Brisbane office and reporting to the Manager Markets, we require a dedicated and detailed task orientated professional to further strengthen our client portfolio and account management functions. High performing numerically strong graduates will be considered.
- A portfolio of some of Australia’s largest and most sophisticated energy users
- Engaged in sophisticated retail and wholesale electricity and gas strategies
- High performing team of hand selected industry professionals
Key aspects of the role
- Deliver diverse administrative tasks to clients across account and portfolio management services
- Remain key support person to key Edge personnel (including but not limited to Manager Markets and Managing Director)
- Support with the retention of existing client base by providing professional and accurate administration services where required
- Assist key Edge personnel with responding to client requests
- Manage customer and key stakeholder expectations
Skills and experience
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Previous administrative experience in accounting, finance or insurance
- Experience within the Australian Electricity Market preferable
- Advanced Microsoft Excel
- Honest, positive, proactive, collaborative, organised, and self-motivated
- Ability to work well under pressure and have an acute attention to detail
- Ability to communicate effectively – written and verbal
If you want to join a team delivering superior professional energy services to high end clients, and you want to be challenged to learn, grow and outperform in one of Australia’s most exciting industries, please apply now.