About the business
Our Company is located onsite in a stunning Building Complex in Brisbane CBD. Our Company is responsible for the Building Management of the Complex, and the management of our rent roll. Our Company prides itself in providing high levels of customer service and professionalism throughout all facets of the business.
About the role
We are after a professional staff member to add to our small but focused team. The role is highly important to our business as we move into a BDM project phase.
This person will need to slip straight into our current set up and hit the ground running. The role will be busy but very rewarding as you work with the General Manager in bringing in new Managements from within the Complex.
The key responsibilities are:
– Focus on New Managements with the General Manager
Assisting with the management of a quality rent roll (end to end); including:
– Lease Renewals
– Receipting and End of Month
– Management and creation of processes
– Routine inspections
– Vacates – Entry and Exit Reports
– Building and maintaining relationships with Owners, Tenants and Tradesman to ensure the best result is provided to all Clients
The perfect candidate will have:
– A minimum of 2 years property management experience (this is essential), in either an Onsite or Real Estate structure
– Experience using Property Me software (applications will not be accepted if you have not had this experience)
– Excellent communication skills
– Professional presentation
– Motivation to achieve a well run department as we improve and increase the managements
What we will offer to the perfect candidate:
– Supportive and flexible working environment
– Generous salary with the ability to increase this via incentives
– Support from a General Manager who understands the pressures of the role
We would ideally like for someone to start the role in the asap however we are flexible on this.
For a confidential chat to determine if it sounds like something that may suit you please call Monique on 0456 647 452.
All applications will be handled in the strictest of confidence and no references will be checked unless previously discussed with you.
This role is a fixed term (3 month) full time offering with the potential to extend.
Benefits and perks
- Onsite Parking & handy to train and bus lines
- Generous bonus package for new business
- Support of General Manager
Skills and experience
- Minimum 2 years experience in Property Management
- Property Me experience
- Business Development Skills/experience
- High level of focus on BDM part of role
- Must have current Sales Certificate