GI Energy is a strong and mature Clean Energy Council approved solar energy retailer that operates across QLD, NSW, SA, VIC and WA. Our team is focused, professional and successful.
We have had particularly solid growth over the past 12-18 months and are now looking to grow our marketing team for the long term. The right candidate will share in the opportunity and income that our business has developed over the past 9 years, right from the word go!
We are seeking a manager to look after and grow our team of three telemarketers who are setting appointments for our experienced consultants.
We are raising the bar in the Australian solar industry. Better customer experience, better employment, better processes.
What we offer you:
- TOP PRODUCT/SERVICE: A product and service you will be both proud and excited to sell – We use the best product solutions in the industry and have an experience and professional national network of installers established over the last 9 years.
- TRAINING: We want you to be successful and will provide ongoing product and sales training. If you have been a successful salesperson in another industry, we will work closely with you to ensure your success in the solar energy industry.
- MONDAY TO FRIDAY work week – we value work-life balance! This role is for 38 hours per week.
- EQUAL OPPORTUNITY: We are an equal opportunity employer, you are you and we don’t have a mould you need to fit outside of the sales role, – if you can communicate well over the phone and sell, we want to meet you. Our team is diverse and we expect it to become more diverse!
- WE DON’T OVER PROMISE: (or under deliver). This means our customers get a great product and service that performs as expected, you will be paid on time and as expected. We value and appreciate our staff and understand the key to success is with good people who are happy.
- GREAT INCOME: Right from the interview, you will be able to calculate your earning potential. We know you’ll be happy.
The solar energy industry is booming and is currently offering huge rewards. If you are motivated to earn, progress and develop your character come and talk to us!
- The role will be phone based from our head office in SEQ with you calling into QLD, NSW, SA, VIC & WA.
- Managing an existing team and helping with expanding the department.
- Qualifying customer needs and providing industry recommendations.
- Setting realistic goals and overcoming objections.
- Setting appointments for our commercial team.
- Reporting to management and meeting KPIs.
Earning potential is healthy, realistic and uncapped. You’ll find that if you have expectations on income, you should be able to not only meet them, but exceed them!
You’ll be working in a fun vibrant office with friendly helpful staff.
The right person:
- You have solid telemarketing experience, including management experience.
- You know how to convert activity into outcome to achieve budgets.
- You are hard working.
- You have strong motivation.
- You are a good team player.
- Solar knowledge (Not essential).
We have an open mind for this role. You may be a young gun and hungry for success, a professional wanting to stretch your skills and raise your income or a seasoned pro who is looking for something profitable, dependable and enjoyable. The thing we will value is your commitment and ability to succeed.
Don’t procrastinate on this opportunity. If you believe you are the right person then put yourself forward because we want to talk to you ASAP.
Please Apply by sending your Resume with a cover letter.