Moore Stephens Queensland and Northern NSW is part of the Moore Stephens global accounting and advisory network that specialises in providing highly personalised and expert services to business and individuals predominantly in the SME and HNW areas.
We are about strong and mutually respected relationships. We deliver the local market knowledge and advice clients want to help them succeed, backed by our leading national and international network of experienced and like-minded professionals.
A progressive firm with a rewarding environment and culture, we are currently recruiting for our 2021 Graduate Program in our Brisbane CBD and Beenleigh offices. When you secure a graduate position with Moore Stephens you get:
- More access to team members and senior leaders
- More opportunities to contribute directly to clients on real projects
- More exposure to local and global accounting practices
- More chances to shine
- More people in your firm know your name
Commencing each February, the Moore Stephens Graduate Program helps you take ownership of your career with:
- Tailored one-on-one mentor programs
- Maximum hands-on client service experience
- An inspiring career-growth and people oriented culture
- Support to complete CA or CPA qualification
- Great work / life balance
- Thrive when challenged?
- Work collaboratively to create impressive results?
- Aspire to make a difference at work?
- Want to be rewarded and recognised for your contribution?
- Look to build lasting professional and personal connections?
If your values align with ours, and your vision and goals for the future are working within a team who has enthusiasm and a passion for support and collaboration, in an environment you can thrive in and make a difference at work, let’s begin to create the career you want. We are serious about success.
HOW TO APPLY
The Moore Stephens Graduate Program welcomes applications from students who have completed or are in their final year of a Bachelor of Commerce (Accounting), Business (Accounting) or Commerce/Law with an Accounting major.
- You will need to submit a covering letter, resume and copy of your academic transcript at www.moorestephens.com.au/grads
- Applications will only be accepted online
- Applications are expected to close between 22 March – 29 March 2020
You must have the right to live and work in Australia to apply.
As a Moore Stephens Grad, you really are moore important